The Firefly sound pack is ONLY available from DGS Military Hobby and their Distributors and features the unique sound of the Chrysler A57 multibank engine. Please note as a result, this is a NON-SOUND PROGRAMMABLE board (TK80S). The Clark TK80 series takes you to the next level in tank controllers. Loaded with features in various configurations and prices.
- Ultrasonic ESC*3 for two track motor and turret rotation.
- Ultra Low turn-on resistance FET for track motor ESC
- Select a sound pack that is preloaded with the option to change the sound pack
- S BUS for a quick and easy configuration
- Only 1 wire to the receiver that offers driving and function control
- Operation vs conventional radios is simple and similar to the HL and Taigen MFU/transmitter controls
- Please note a compatible radio is required and the FlySky FS-i6S can be purchased here
- If an additional receiver is needed only, the FlySky FS-iA6B receiver can be purchased here
- Ultrasonic ESC
- Remote Volume Control
- Gun barrel stabilizer (GBS) option available on the TK80 Programmable variant
- Neutral gear
- MG2 for a 2nd MG sound and light effect option
- Recoil solenoid supported on MG2
- Rotating lights, tail lights and left/right blinker lights support
- Supports Tamiya IR battle format
- On-board Class D dual-channel (15W each) audio amplifier with external audio input channel
- 22 KHz 8 bit sound, up to 5 channels of sound FX, and 15 watt output
- With a dual 15W AMP output, stock speakers can’t compete with the sound quality and output this high quality speaker offers.
- V2 Engine Sound Simulation
- Multi-sample-set, frequency shift and level, and revving
- Smoker driver is V2 and proportional to engine RPM and load
- Wide operating voltage rage, from 7.2 to 12V, support 3S Li-Po battery
- Customization of some functions using IR configuration remote
- Please note this is sold separately and is available here
- Small footprint at only 92mm X 52.3mm X 20mm
For full specifications, details, and programming options. Please visit the Clark TK80 page for full listing of features and specifications.
NOTICE – THIS IS NOT 100% PLUG AND PLAY BOARD. SIMPLE CHANGES REQUIRED FOR FULL OPTIONS
- Clark Model compatibility tests are based on Mato, Tamiya, and Heng Long tanks. Accessories in the tank not listed here are not guaranteed.
- Clark Model will accept a customer sending accessories in the tank not listed here to test and fine tune if any problem occurred.
Please allow for an additional 2 weeks for delivery if an ordered item is out of stock and on backorder, as we need to order it from the manufacturer. Additional time may be needed due to the impact of COVID-19 on international parcels. Please plan accordingly when ordering and your patience and understanding is appreciated as we work to fulfill backorder item orders.
FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
|Dimensions||60 × 50 × 20 mm|
Centurion, Challenger II, Leopard 2, M1 Abrams, Elefant, Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, JS2/KV, King Tiger, M4 with Ford GAA V8, M4 with Continental R975-C4, M41, Panther, Panzer IV/Panzer III/Stug, T-34, T-90, Tiger I, Sturmtiger, T-55, Panzer 38, M26 Pershing, Hetzer
You may also like…
FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter and Receiver$107.50 Add to cart
Volume Control$6.25 Read more
Clark TK60 Tank Controller$210.00 – $270.00 Select options
IR or LED Wire$2.50 Add to cart
TBU Base$15.50 Add to cart
Clark TK80 Tank Controller$239.75 – $329.75 Select options
IR Emitter – High Power$3.50 Add to cart
Programming Remote$17.75 Add to cart
TK Programmer Pro$47.50 Add to cart
IR Configuration Line$11.75 Add to cart