The Firefly sound pack is ONLY available from DGS Military Hobby and their Distributors and features the unique sound of the Chrysler A57 multibank engine. Please note as a result, this is a NON-SOUND PROGRAMMABLE board (TK80S). The Clark TK80 series takes you to the next level in tank controllers. Loaded with features in various configurations and prices.
- Ultrasonic ESC*3 for two track motor and turret rotation.
- Ultra Low turn-on resistance FET for track motor ESC
- Select a sound pack that is preloaded with the option to change the sound pack
- S BUS for a quick and easy configuration
- Only 1 wire to the receiver that offers driving and function control
- Operation vs conventional radios is simple and similar to the HL and Taigen MFU/transmitter controls
- Please note a compatible radio is required and the recommended FlySky FS-i6S can be purchased here
- Please review the SBUS board radio setup guide here if you are unsure if your radio is compatible, as the configuration settings for a non-FlySky i6S can be compared against those in the user guide.
- The end user is responsible for identification of radio compatibility when not using a FlySky i6S.
- If an additional receiver is needed only, the FlySky FS-iA6B receiver can be purchased here
- Ultrasonic ESC
- Remote Volume Control
- Gun barrel stabilizer (GBS) option available on the TK80 Programmable variant
- Neutral gear
- MG2 for a 2nd MG sound and light effect option
- Recoil solenoid supported on MG2
- Rotating lights, tail lights and left/right blinker lights support
- Supports Tamiya IR battle format
- On-board Class D dual-channel (15W each) audio amplifier with external audio input channel
- 22 KHz 8 bit sound, up to 5 channels of sound FX, and 15 watt output
- With a dual 15W AMP output, stock speakers can’t compete with the sound quality and output this high quality speaker offers.
- V2 Engine Sound Simulation
- Multi-sample-set, frequency shift and level, and revving
- Smoker driver is V2 and proportional to engine RPM and load
- Wide operating voltage rage, from 7.2 to 12V, support 3S Li-Po battery
- Customization of some functions using IR configuration remote
- Please note this is sold separately and is available here
- Small footprint at only 92mm X 52.3mm X 20mm
For full specifications, details, and programming options. Please visit the Clark TK80 page for full listing of features and specifications.
NOTICE – THIS IS NOT 100% PLUG AND PLAY BOARD. SIMPLE CHANGES REQUIRED FOR FULL OPTIONS
- Clark Model compatibility tests are based on Mato, Tamiya, and Heng Long tanks. Accessories in the tank not listed here are not guaranteed.
- Clark Model will accept a customer sending accessories in the tank not listed here to test and fine tune if any problem occurred.
FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
|Dimensions||60 × 50 × 20 mm|
Centurion, Challenger II, Leopard 2, M1 Abrams, Elefant, Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, JS2/KV, King Tiger, M4 with Ford GAA V8, M4 with Continental R975-C4, M41, Panther, Panzer IV/Panzer III/Stug, T-34, T-90, Tiger I, Sturmtiger, T-55, Panzer 38, M26 Pershing, Hetzer
You may also like…
IR or LED Wire$2.99 Add to cart
FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter and Receiver$109.99 Add to cart
Clark TK60 Tank Controller$210.00 – $270.00 Select options
Volume Control$6.99 Read more
TBU Base$15.99 Add to cart
Programming Remote$19.99 Add to cart
IR Emitter – High Power$3.99 Add to cart
TK Programmer Pro$48.99 Add to cart
Clark TK80 Tank Controller$239.99 – $329.99 Select options
IR Configuration Line$12.99 Add to cart