$210.00 – $270.00
Please see TK80 series page, as the TK80 has replaced the TK60 series.
The Clark TK60 series takes you to the next level in tank controllers. Loaded with features in various configurations and prices.
- Select a sound pack that is preloaded with the option to change the sound pack
- A TK Programmer is required to change the sound pack
- Please note this is sold separately
- S BUS option for a quick and easy configuration
- Only 1 wire to the receiver that offers driving and function control
- Operation vs conventional radios is simple and similar to the HL and Taigen MFU/transmitter controls
- Please note a compatible radio is required and the recommended FlySky FS-i6S can be purchased here
- Please review the SBUS board radio setup guide here if you are unsure if your radio is compatible, as the configuration settings for a non-FlySky i6S can be compared against those in the user guide.
- The end user is responsible for identification of radio compatibility when not using a FlySky i6S.
- If an additional receiver is needed only, the FlySky FS-iA6B receiver can be purchased here
- Gun barrel stabilizer (GBS) option available on the TK60 Programmable variant
- Neutral gear
- MG2 for a 2nd MG sound and light effect option
- Recoil solenoid supported on MG2
- Rotating lights, tail lights and left/right blinker lights support
- Supports Tamiya IR battle format
- 22 KHz 8 bit sound, up to 5 channels of sound FX, and 15 watt output
- With a 15W AMP output, stock speakers can’t compete with the sound quality and output this high quality speakers offers.
- Smoker driver is V2 and proportional to engine RPM and load
- V2 Engine Sound Simulation
- Multi-sample-set, frequency shift and level, and revving
- Wide operating voltage rage, from 7.2 to 12V, support 3S Li-Po battery
- Customization of some functions using IR configuration remote
- Please note this is sold separately and is available here
- Small footprint at only 92mm X 52.3mm X 25mm
For full specifications, details, and programming options. Please visit the Clark TK60 page for full listing of features and specifications. To order the non-sound programmable variant of the board, please contact us.
NOTICE – THIS IS NOT 100% PLUG AND PLAY BOARD. SIMPLE CHANGES REQUIRED FOR FULL OPTIONS
- Clark Model compatibility tests are based on Mato, Tamiya, and Heng Long tanks. Accessories in the tank not listed here are not guaranteed.
- Clark Model will accept a customer sending accessories in the tank not listed here to test and fine tune if any problem occurred.
FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
|Dimensions||92 × 52.3 × 25 mm|
Conventional PWM, S Bus
Centurion, Challenger II, Leopard 2, M1 Abrams, Elefant, Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, JS2/KV, King Tiger, M4 Sherman, M41, Panther, Panzer IV, Stug/Panzer III, T-34, T-90, Tiger I, Sturmtiger, T-55, Panzer 38, M26 Pershing
You may also like…
Visaton FRS 8 8 Ohm Speaker$22.50 – $33.00 Select options
FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter and Receiver$109.99 Add to cart
IR Emitter – High Power$3.99 Add to cart
IR Configuration Line$12.99 Add to cart
Clark TK80 Tank Controller$239.99 Read more
IR or LED Wire$2.99 Add to cart
TBU Base$15.99 Add to cart
Programming Remote$19.99 Add to cart
TK Programmer Pro$48.99 Add to cart
Volume Control$6.99 Read more