The next generation of the successful Clark TK40 series is here! Loaded with the same features, footprint, and functions as the TK40 series, the TK50 series offers an upgraded audio experience. The TK50 series features the notable upgrade of a 7 watt onboard amp vs that of the TK40 series that features a 3 watt onboard amp. Please note an aftermarket speaker is advised, as most stock speakers are 3 watts and the onboard amp will overpower these speakers if not using a volume control knob or equivalent.
- E Variant offering extended sound FX – 8 command voices, and warm/cold start on select sound packs
- Ultrasonic ESC*3 for two track motor and turret rotation
- Ultra Low turn-on resistance FET for track motor ESC
- Select a sound pack that is preloaded with the option to change the sound pack
- A TK Programmer is required to change the sound pack
- Please note this is sold separately
- S BUS option for a quick and easy configuration
- Only 1 wire to the receiver that offers driving and function control
- Operation vs conventional radios is simple and similar to the HL and Taigen MFU/transmitter controls
- Please note a compatible radio is required and the FlySky FS-i6S can be purchased here
- If an additional receiver is needed only, the FlySky FS-iA6B receiver can be purchased here
- Gun barrel stabilizer (GBS) option available
- Neutral gear
- MG2 for a 2nd MG sound and light effect option
- Recoil solenoid supported on MG2
- Supports Tamiya IR battle format
- 22 KHz 8 bit sound, up to 5 channels of sound FX, and 7 watt output
- Smoker driver is V2 and proportional to engine RPM and load
- V2 Engine Sound Simulation
- Multi-sample-set, frequency shift and level, and revving
- Wide operating voltage rage, from 7.2 to 12V, support 3S Li-Po battery
- Customization of some functions using IR configuration remote
- Please note the Programming Remote and IR Configuration Line are sold separately.
- Small footprint at only 60mm X 50mm X 20mm
For full specifications, details, and programming options. Please visit the Clark TK50 page for full listing of features and specifications. To order the non-sound programmable variant of the board, please contact us.
NOTICE – THIS IS NOT 100% PLUG AND PLAY BOARD. SIMPLE CHANGES REQUIRED FOR FULL OPTIONS
- Clark Model compatibility tests are based on Mato, Tamiya, and Heng Long tanks. Accessories in the tank not listed here are not guaranteed.
- Clark Model will accept a customer sending accessories in the tank not listed here to test and fine tune if any problem occurred.
Please allow for an additional 2 weeks for delivery if an ordered item is out of stock and on backorder, as we need to order it from the manufacturer. Additional time may be needed due to the impact of COVID-19 on international parcels. Please plan accordingly when ordering and your patience and understanding is appreciated as we work to fulfill backorder item orders.
FREE SHIPPING within the USA.
|Dimensions||60 × 50 × 20 mm|
Conventional PWM, S Bus
Centurion, Challenger II, Leopard 2, M1 Abrams, Elefant, Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, JS2/KV, King Tiger, M4 with Ford GAA V8, M4 with Continental R975-C4, M41, Panther, Panzer IV/Panzer III/Stug, T-34, T-90, Tiger I, Sturmtiger, T-55, Panzer 38, M26 Pershing, Hetzer, Wirbelwind
You may also like…
Volume Control$6.99 Read more
TBU Base$15.99 Add to cart
TK Programmer Pro$48.99 Add to cart
IR or LED Wire$2.99 Add to cart
Clark TK60 Tank Controller$210.00 – $270.00 Select options
Clark TK80 Tank Controller$239.99 – $329.99 Select options
FlySky FS-i6S Transmitter and Receiver$109.99 Add to cart
Programming Remote$19.99 Add to cart
IR Emitter – High Power$3.99 Add to cart
IR Configuration Line$12.99 Add to cart