The ultimate stowage kit for your Sherman Firefly other Commonwealth armored vehicle featuring a DGS Military Hobby exclusive, an accurate 17 pdr. ammunition crate with decals. Stowage and ammunition crates are a great way to liven up your tank, whether it’s on the battlefield or as a display tank.
Click here for the basic assembly and painting guide.
Click here for decal guide.
- Large deck package rolled tarps on boxes
- Large long tarp roll
- Real hardwood beam for the front of your Sherman
- Qty. 2 (two) bogie wheels with proper bolt down covers
- Qty. 2 (two) supply boxes
- Qty. 2 (two) British packs with helmet
- Qty. 2 (two) American packs
- Qty. 2 (two) loose helmets
- Qty. 2 (two) 17 pdr. ammunition crates with wire rope handles and decals.
- Decal sheet also includes .50 caliber and .30 caliber ammo box markings.
- Stubby tarp roll
- Open box with British style canteen, grenades, and ammo pouches showing
- Small box with para helmet on top
- Scrim net roll that includes scale rope to tie down
This kit is NOT PAINTED, NOT ASSEMBLED. Each kit contains a number of resin parts, where with all resin products, some sanding and finishing will be required. Please note that all photos for this item are from the manufacturer. By purchasing this kit, as the buyer you understand that you are purchasing an unpainted and not assembled kit where parts may need to be sanded and finished. FIGURES AND TANK(S) ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.